Between our experienced team and fully equipped workshop, equipment and fleet, Caneland Engineering is more than willing and able to fulfil your structural steel and erection requirements.
Whether your project is big or small, our team will be there to accommodate your steel needs.
General and Structural Steel Fabrication
Onsite Erection & Crane Hire
Our Workshop Facilities
Caneland Engineering operates from a modern 2200m2 workshop situated on a 20,000m2 property and is fitted with the latest technology to complete your project, including an in-house blast and paint facility, with a capacity to produce approximately 2000T of steel per year.
Our onsite crew consist of Draftsmen, Boilermakers, Painters, Protective Coating Preparation and Application Specialists, Mechanics and Apprentices.
- Fabrication Bay 54m x 20m
- Blast Bay – 20m x 5m x 6m high
- Spray Booth – 20m x 35m
- Airless and Air-Assisted Spray Guns
- Fully Fenced Yard – steel laydown/storage
- Overhead Cranes – 2 x 5T & 15 x 1T & Mobile Cranes
Radial Arm Drill
Oxy Cutting Facilities
Bandsaw – 700mm capacit
- 70T Hydraulic Punch & Shears
30T Horizontal Press
Roller Mig Welders 16 x 400amp
Magnetic Based Drills
Our draftsmen are here for the entire process, from start to finish. They liaise with all involved in the project; from the builder and project manager right through to the boilermakers and riggers. We use state of the art technology – Tekla Structures.
Tekla Structures, the most advanced structural BIM software, lets you create, combine, manage and share multi-material 3D models packed with valuable construction information.
You can use Tekla Structures throughout the project, from buildings and infrastructure conceptual planning to fabrication, construction and maintenance, for design, detailing and information management.
- Create constructible models up to LOD 500
- Use a single tool for all types of materials and projects
- Easily collaborate with project members and third parties
- Utilize model data for fabrication and construction
- Link with architectural, MEP and plant design software through IFC
Caneland Engineering has three dedicated erection crews that travel throughout Queensland and the mining sector to erect structural steel. Our onsite erection crew include Riggers, Trainee Riggers, Dogmen and Crane Drivers.
All our staff are expertly trained and experienced in their fields.
Our Onsite Erection Supervisors are; Gary Harris, Craig Ozanne, Andrew Gilbert and Kyle Fleming.
- 1 x 20 T Tadano Hydraulic Crane
- 2 x 50T Tadano Hydraulic Cranes
- 1 x 16T Mobile Crane (Linmac)
- 1 x 50ft Boom Lift
- 1 x 85ft Boom Lift
- 3x 66ft Boom Lifts
- Forklifts up to 4 Tonne
- 3 x 20ft Electric Scissor Lifts